Specially designed to meet the needs of law enforcement professionals, the SureFire G2X™ LE is a higher-output version of their best-selling G2X™ Pro that leads with high output on its first press or click. It features a high-performance LED that generates a max output of 400 lumens of blinding white light focused by a parabolic reflector into a versatile beam with significant reach and ample surround light for maintaining good situational awareness, crucial in law enforcement. At its lower output the G2X LE produces a useful 15-lumen beam that provides extended runtime on a set of batteries, for tasks that don't require as much light.
A click-style tactical tailcap switch controls the light's output-simply press or click to unleash all 400 lumens in momentary- or constant-on mode, an important feature for law enforcement applications where instant access to maximum output provides a tactical advantage. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for G2X LE's lower-output 15-lumen beam.
Featuring a lightweight, durable Nitrolon® polymer body designed for a secure hold, a Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum head, and O-rings and gasket seals to keep out moisture and dust, the G2X LE is as rugged as it is functional. It makes an ideal duty light for anyone who wears a badge-or a perfect everyday-carry light for anyone who demands a professional-grade flashlight that'll take on just about any situation.
SureFire G2X LE Flashlight Features:
• Virtually indestructible LED emitter is regulated to maximize output and runtime
• Two output levels-high for maximum light, low for extended-runtime
• Parabolic reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and surround light
• Dual-output tailcap switch meets needs of law enforcement
• Tough Nitrolon® polymer body and Mil-Spec hard-anodized bezel
• Weatherproof-O-ring and gasket sealing
• Backed by SureFire's No-Hassle Guarantee
• Includes energy-dense 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
SureFire G2X LE Specs:
• Lumen Output: High 400 / Low 15
• Runtime: High 2.25 hours* / Low 45.0 hours*
• Tactical Runtime: 2.0**
• Length: 5.20"
• Bezel Diameter: 1.25"
• Weight w/Batteries: 4.4 ounces
• Batteries: two (2) 123A (included)
• * Runtime per ANSI standard
• ** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output lights) until output drops below 50 lumens
Holders and Batteries