An industry first, the ultra-compact Streamlight TLR-6® 1911 Weapon Light with C4® LED and integrated red aiming laser features tool-less battery replacement without removal from the weapon or the need to resight the laser. The light provides 1 hour of regulated runtime when in dual light/laser mode.
Designed to securely attach to many non-rail 1911 handguns including: KIMBER®, Colt®, Ruger® and Smith and Wesson®.
Streamlight TLR-6 1911 Subcompact Tac Light w/Red Laser Sight Features:
• Designed to securely attach to many non-rail 1911 handguns including: KIMBER®, Colt®, Ruger® and Smith and Wesson®
• Ultra lightweight and compact
• Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun
• No need to resight laser after battery change
• Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser
• Serialized for positive identification
Streamlight TLR-6 1911 Subcompact Tac Light w/Red Laser Sight Specs:
• Lumens: 100
• Run Time: Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/Laser combo); Laser only function runs 11 hours
• Light Source: C4 LED technology, 640-660nm red laser
• Length: 2.34"
• Width: 0.85"
• Height: 1.58"
• Weight: 1.27 oz.
• Battery: Two (2) CR-1/3N lithium batteries (included)
• Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F
• IPX4; water resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
• Three modes: Laser only; both Laser/LED; LED only