The Streamlight TLR-2® G Weapon Light is a lightweight, compact, lithium battery powered Gun-Mounted Tactical Light featuring an integrated green aiming laser and the latest in shock-proof power LED technology. Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. When enabled, strobe activated on two or more momentary paddle hits.
Streamlight TLR-2 G Weapon Light w/Green Laser Features:
• High visibility green laser
• Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
• One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
• Securely fits a broad range of weapons
• Mounts directly to handguns w/Glock-style rails & to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
• Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
• Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
• Windage & Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zeroretention
• Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
• Green laser operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F
• IPX4 rated design for water resistant operation.
• Strobe can be disabled
Streamlight TLR-2 G Weapon Light w/Green Laser Specs:
• Material: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum w/black anodized finish
• Lens: Impact resistant Boro Float glass lens
• Light Source: C4® LED, with a 50,000 hour lifetime
• Highly visible 522-542nm green laser
• Length: 3.39"
• Width: 1.47"
• Height: 1.83"
• Weight: 4.72 oz. w/battery (included in purchase)
• Lumens: 300
• Peak Beam Intensity: 12,000 candela
• Battery: One (1) 3V CR123A lithium battery (included)
Streamlight TLR-2 G Weapon Light w/Green Laser Run Time:
• 1.5 hours of run time to 10% output when using LED only
• 2.5 hours of run time to 10% output when using Laser/LED simultaneously
• 17 hours of run time when using Laser only
• Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
Streamlight TLR Accessories