The Streamlight ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 350 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. It uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on either a lithium battery or an easy-to-find alkaline battery.
Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 1 Features:
• Dual fuel - uses one AA alkaline or CR123A lithium battery (both included); also accepts AA lithium
• Remote pressure switch features momentary and "constant on" operation
• Fixed rail grabber with thumbscrew easily attaches to Picatinny rails (no tools required)
• One handed snap-on & tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
• Securely fits a broad range of weapons; mounts directly to guns with MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 1 Specs:
• Lumen Output: CR123: High 350, Low 40
• Run time: CR123A: High 1.75 hrs, Low 14.5 hrs
• Distance: CR123: High 718', Low 62'
• Lumen Output: AA: High 150, Low 40
• Run time: AA: High 1.5 hrs, Low 4.5 hrs
• Distance: AA: High 462', Low 62'
• Dimensions: Length - 4.25", Width - 1.20", Height - 1.50"
• Weight: 4.3 oz w/CR123 battery; 4.5 oz w/AA alkaline
• Battery: Dual fuel - uses 1 AA alkaline or CR123A lithium battery (both included); also accepts AA lithium
• Light Source: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
• TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
• On/Off: Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch or Dual remote pressure switch with latching push button
• One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode
• TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs
• Strobe for signaling or disorienting
• Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
• IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (with standard button switch)
• IPX4 water-resistant (with remote pressure switch)
Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 1 Includes:
• Remote pressure switch
• Push-button tailcap switch
• Remote retaining clips
• Double-sided tape
• Zip ties