Gerber's Center-Drive multi-tool offers uncompromising performance through revolutionary design. The innovative center-axis driver opens to align like a real screw driver, yielding maximum torque and rotation. No productivity is sacrificed with the addition of a 30% longer outboard blade and one-thumb opening sliding jaws. Full size, real tools - the multi-tool just got a reality check.
Gerber Center-Drive Features:
• One-thumb opening system
• Spring-loaded needlenose pliers w/ X-Channel rail system
• Pry bar w/ nail puller & bottle opener
• Serrated blade
• Awl, file
• Magnetic flathead and phillips bits
• Lanyard hole
• Fabric sheath included
• Rotatable carbide wire cutters & strippers
• Full-size 3.25" 420HC fine edge blade
• Magnetic 3.2" Center-Axis bit driver
• Made in the USA
• Lifetime Warranty
Gerber Center-Drive Specs:
• Closed Length: 4.7"
• Open Length: 6.6"
• Weight: 9.5 oz
Gerber Center-Drive Part Numbers:
• Center-Drive and Sheath: 30-001193
• Center-Drive, Sheath and Bit Set: 30-001194
• Center-Drive and MOLLE Sheath: 30-001195
• Center-Drive, MOLLE Sheath and Bit Set: 30-001196