Designed to Last At 3.25 inches with full tang construction, the fine edge blade is plenty long, and stout enough to slice into a carcass, should the need arise. Even better, it's small enough to strap to a boot or hang around your neck for easy access. The handle's ergonomic shape and rubber-molded grip feel natural and fit securely in your hand. The knife's balanced feel is matched by a well-placed bolster and textured thumb rise on the spine, adding grip security when your task requires pulling and pushing actions.
Slim and Versatile Like the knife it holds, the Ultra Compact's sheath is slim and multi-functional. The molded nylon sheath locks the knife securely into place for safekeeping on and off trail. It's designed for easy access in a range of carry executions; strap it to your belt, wear it around your neck or secure it to your pack. The clip is reversible, and accommodates either tip-up or tip-down placement, and is removable for a minimalist approach, or to customize the attachment with webbing or cord.
Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Fixed Blade Knife Features:
• Full tang construction translates to durability and power transfer
• Fine edge blade is utilitarian and easy to sharpen with a sharp point for delicate work
• Ergonomic handle shape allows firm grip for pushing and pulling action
• Grippy molded rubber on handle adds grip security in all conditions.
• Lightweight, low-profile sheath locks knife in place
• Versatile sheath clip is removable and reversible
• Sheath clips to boot, belt, hangs around neck or mounts to your pack
• Includes a copy of Bear Grylls "Priorities of Survival" Pocket Guide for easy reference
• Backed by Gerber's Lifetime Warranty
Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Fixed Blade Knife Specs:
• Blade Length: 3.25", 8.3cm
• Overall Length: 6.25", 15.9cm
• Weight: 4.5 oz, 127.6g
• Steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
• Sheath: Nylon
• Gerber Item #: 31-001516