THE LATEST IN LIGHTWEIGHT TACTICAL PERFORMANCE
The modern battlefield isn't symmetrical... It's complex and fluid with ever shifting terrains and conditions. The Danner Reckoning is the game changer for 21st century combat. Nothing less will suffice. The result is a boot that's lightweight, comfortable, streamlined, and configurable to fit any theater or uniform. Our service men and women are a force to be reckoned with and this boot embodies that spirit.
Danner Reckoning Boots Features:
• Rough Out Leather: Our rough-out, full-grain leather upper is legendary for its durability
• 1000 Denier Nylon Upper: Danner pairs it with 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection
• Air Mesh Lining: Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather
• USAR Optional Wear: Meets US Army AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear
• Hardware: Double rivet speed lacer for secure heel lock with lace-to-toe upper design for adjustable fit
• Removable Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed: Danner's polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
• Extended Sizes: To accommodate more people, Danner made this boot in extended sizes. Danner recommends women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
• Danner® Vibram® All-Terrain (DAT) Platform: This streamlined, lightweight platform features both Vibram midsole and outsole material compounds that were calibrated for shock absorption and comfort. The rubber outsole was engineered for high mileage durability. An omni-directional pentagonal outsole lug pattern gives superior traction from all different angles, double-bevel tread prevents debris from compacting in the outsole and the Arch Tech grip design provides traction and grip used for roping and climbing.
• How it fits: The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Danner Reckoning Boots Specs:
• Meets AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear
• Shank: Fiberglass
• Height: 8"
• Weight: 37 oz per pair
• Insulation: Non-Insulated
• Footbed: Polyurethane
• Last Type: 851
• Waterproof: No
• Liner: Air Mesh
• Outsole: Danner Vibram All-Terrain Outsole
• Recraftable: No
• Manufacturing: Made in USA - Berry Compliant
• Color: Coyote
• Men's Sizes: Medium D 6-12, 13, 14, 15, 16, Wide EE 6-12, 13, 14, 15, 16
• Danner part #: 53221