More flexible than the typical alpine boot, the Danner Gavre Military Boot was designed to provide the stability and support needed for rocky upper mountain warfare but still be versatile enough to smoothly transition from upper to lower elevations.
Special attention was given to unique touches for mountain and transitional terrains such as a flexible lacing system that conforms to and moves with your foot, a unique construction that maintains its flexibility in the cold, and heavier perimeter outsole lugs for side-hilling movements, combined with pentagonal lugs in the middle for added traction on varying surfaces.
Danner Gavre GTX Gunmetal Military Boots Features:
• 100% breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX® lining
• Durable nubuc leather and nylon upper
• Abrasion resistant toe cap
• Speed lace fastening system
• Cushioning polyurethane footbed
• Polyurethane midsole with integrated polypropylene board
• Perfect balance of stability and flexibility in high elevations
• Gavre outsole with pentagonal center lugs for optimal suface contact
• Heavier outer lugs for superior support when transitioning laterally and side hilling
• 6" Height
• 51 oz per pair
• Color: Gunmetal
• Sizes: Men's Medium D 6-12, 13, 14, 15, 16 & Wide EE 6-12, 13, 14, 15, 16