Click on image for larger view
Blauer sets the standard for protection, comfort, durability and quality of build.
Experienced public safety professionals around the world agree that Blauer makes the best outerwear and rainwear available. For over 75 years they have consistently set the industry benchmark for outerwear protection, comfort, durability, and workmanship. Blauer maintains this heritage by using the most advanced technologies and innovative features to ensure that our users are protected against the everyday risks of exposure to HIV, hepatitis, common accident scene chemicals, and fast-moving traffic.
Their extensive line of outerwear and rainwear made with CROSSTECH® public safety fabric elevates everyday safety to a new level. Independently certified to meet the NFPA 1999 (2008 edition) standard, these garments protect against blood-borne pathogens and body fluids. CROSSTECH® goes even further and is ASTM F903 certified to protect against five common accident scene chemicals that are harmful to people and proven to penetrate conventional outerwear fabric. Authorized for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program & Fire Act Grant as PPE.
• Rugged ripstop Taslan nylon shell fabric
• Patented breathable printed backcoating
• Waterproof, windproof, breathable CROSSTECH® fabric lining
• Provides blood, body fluid, and common chemical resistance
• NFPA 1999 Certified (2003 Edition)
• ASTM F903 Certified to resist five common accident scene chemicals
• Zip-out B.WARM® fleece liner
• Seams sealed with GORE-SEAM® tape
• True Ike-Jacket length
• Provides complete access to weapon or equipment on duty belt
• Adjustable cuffs secured by hook-and-loop fastener
• Double storm-flap front extends to top of sport collar
• Drop shoulder design for unrestricted movement
• Angled cargo/handwarmer pockets
• With covered zippers & hidden pencil slots
• Large inside security pocket; pit zipper for access to shell
• Large back-hem storage pocket with velcro closures
• SCOTCHLITE™ deploys from underside of cuffs and under collar
• Badge tab
• Military style epaulets with uniform buttons
• Removable, waterproof, breathable hood stores away
• 23" long
NOTE: Blauer Outerwear is designed to fit comfortably over uniform attire. Order your actual size.
Blauer Sizing Charts for Men, Women & Accessories:
• Click here for Blauer Uniform Size Guide