Click on image for larger view
Featuring a hardened steel glass buster head for break and rake operations, the UK Hallagan Tool™ by BlackHawk also utilizes the newly redesigned tempered stainless steel wedge that features friction ridges on all contact surfaces that are counter-angled to the head. Designed specifically to grip breaching surfaces securely, these counter-angled friction ridges also provide stability during breaching operations and prevent tool slippage. Its electrically nonconductive handle system with safety-guard handgrips reduces the possibility of the operator's hands slipping onto the working ends of the bar and is resistant to 100,000 volts AC.
UK Hallagan Tool by BlackHawk Features:
• Heat-treated, stainless steel working ends
• Non-skid friction ridges on wedge for added stability
• Glass-busting head perfect for break-n-rake operations
• Handle will not absorb glass shards
• Electrically non-conductive handle to 100,000 volts AC
• Self-extinguishing handle
• Safety-guard handgrips
UK Hallagan Tool by BlackHawk Specs:
• Length: 32.5"
• Weight: 9 lb.
• Wedge: 2" x 4"
• Shaft: 1.125"
This product is not for sale to the general public and must be shipped direct to a law enforcement agency or military destination. Click here for more information.