Designed with input from operators in the field, the BlackHawk Omega Elite Cross Draw Pistol Mag Vest design offers sewn-on pouches and a cross-draw holster secured by adjustable side-release buckles on the front and S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing on the back for further customization.
BlackHawk Omega Elite Cross Draw/Pistol Mag Vest Features:
• Heavy-duty YKK® zipper and side-release buckles for rapid donning and doffing
• Belt loops secure vest to web belt
• Reinforced drag handle for operator evacuation if injured
• S.T.R.I.K.E.® webbing for attaching pouches or accessories
• Constructed of durable nylon mesh for maximum breathability
• Padded non-slip shoulders for fully ambidextrous vest
• Two Large internal zippered accessory pockets on both front panels (8.5"H x 10"W)
• Hook and loop strip for I.D. under
• Cross-draw holster secured by adjustable side-release buckle
• Mag pouches with adjustable flaps for tall or short magazines
• Three M16/M4 pouches hold six magazines total
• Four pistol magazine pouches and one horizontal accessory pouch
• Colors: Black, Coyote Tan & OD (OD Right Draw only)
BlackHawk Omega Elite Cross Draw/Pistol Mag Vest Sizing:
• Adjustable girth: Smallest girth is 38", enlarges to 64"
• Adjustable length: Shoulder to bottom of vest is 23", enlarges to 26"