Click on images for larger view
BlackHawk Ballistic Level IIIA MICH Helmet
Our Price $509.58 | You Save 17% | Free Shipping | Retail $613.95
These items all qualify for FREE Shipping.
SPECIAL NOTE: This BlackHawk product is restricted to active Law Enforcement and Military Personnel ONLY.
LE/Military Restricted Item Form:
• Click here for General Law Enforcement/Military only item restrictions
Based on the original Special Forces MICH, the BlackHawk Ballistic Level IIIA MICH Helmet maintains a large coverage area while providing superior comfort. Plus, the four-point, padded suspension system doesn't require aftermarket pads.
BlackHawk Ballistic Level IIIA MICH Helmet Features:
• Constructed of plain-weave aramid in high-tensile elongation resin
• Coated with epoxy and polyurethane shell
• Improved operator's cut to enhance hearing and vision
• Fully adjustable to fit a variety of head sizes
• Two-way adjustable rear support and adjustable chin strap
• Adjustable crown and temple tension
• Comfortable head harness is fully adjustable and insulated
• Quick-release system
• Works well with A.C.E. Tactical Goggles (sold separately)
• Weight: 2.7 lbs.
BlackHawk Ballistic Level IIIA MICH Helmet Test Results:
• Successfully completed H.P. White Lab Test Procedure HPW-TP-0401.01B for ballistic performance
• Tested to MIL-STD 662F for fragmentation performance
• V50 w/9mm performance at over 1400 fps
• V50 w/17 grain FSP MIL-STD frag round at over 2300 fps