The Aker 607 Handcuff Case with pull-through release snap features cuffs in an optional quick on/quick off paddle unit. This case also slides onto belts up to 1 3/4" wide.
In designing this line of "Dual Mounting System" pouches, Aker Leather took into consideration users who appreciate the traditional slide-on pouch, as well as those who prefer the paddle style. The user can convert this paddle unit into a slide-on pouch for belts up to 1 3/4" by simply removing the two slot head screws with the included allen wrench.
Aker 607 D.M.S. Handcuff Case Features:
• Fits standard chain handcuffs
• Comes standard with a quick on/quick off paddle unit
• Remove the paddle and there is a belt loop that slides onto belts up to 1-3/4"
• Constructed with premium cowhide and solid brass hardware
• Available in Black or Tan finishes