Blauer 233R Reversible Rain Jacket
Experienced public safety professionals around the world agree that Blauer makes the best outerwear and rainwear available. For over 75 years Blauer has consistently set the industry benchmark for outerwear protection, comfort, durability, and workmanship.
Blauer maintains this heritage by using the most advanced technologies and innovative features to ensure that our users are protected against the everyday risks of exposure to HIV, hepatitis, common accident scene chemicals, and fast-moving traffic. Authorized for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program & Fire Act Grant as PPE.
Blauer 233R Reversible Rain Jacket - Black Reversing to Hi-Vis Yellow
• B.DRY® waterproof & windproof jacket
• Breathable laminate jacket
• ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class III Certified
• Authorized for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program & Fire Act Grant as PPE
• 2" SCOTCHLITE™ reflective trim around chest, sleeves, and cuffs on hi-vis side
• Fully reversible to hi-vis fluorescent polyester
• Perimeter facing prevents "peek through"
• Double storm flaps with reversible zipper
• Sport collar zips to top
• Seams sealed with thermal tape
• 8" go-through slash pockets with welts
• Drop shoulder design for freedom of movement
• Snap front closures
• Microphone tabs on left and right sides (black and hi-vis sides)
• Badge tabs on both sides (left chest)
• 32.5" length
• Jacket has snaps for rain hood
• 123 is snap-on hood
• Fabric: B.DRY®
• Dry Cleanable: No
• ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 Class II Certified
NOTE: Blauer Outerwear is designed to fit comfortably over uniform attire. Order your actual size.
Blauer Sizing Charts for Men, Women & Accessories:
• Click here for Blauer Uniform Size Guide
Our Price $149.99 (Retail $164.99)