Motorola HT1000 Series Batteries
All Honeywell Battery products will meet or exceed the original equipment's specs for form, fit and function.
All Honeywell rechargeable 2-way batteries are warranted for 12 months against any defects in manufacturing or workmanship. Nickel-Cadmium batteries are warranted to maintain 80% rated capacity for 12 months. Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries are warranted to maintain 80% rated capacity for 12 months. Lithium-Ion batteries are warranted to maintain 80% rated capacity for 12 months.
Honeywell Battery for Motorola HT1000 Series
Motorola HT1000 Series Radio Batteries for HT1000, HT6000, MT2000, GP900, GP1200, JT1000, Mobius, MTX8000, MTX9000, MTS2000, MTZ2000 radios.
The H7144-C is a direct replacement for the OEM NTN7143CR battery that is used in the Motorola HT1000 series radios.
Manufactured using the highest quality battery cells available in the industry today. Provides excellent discharge characteristics and longer cycle life.
• Battery Voltage: 7.5 volts (nominal)
• Cell Manufacturer: Panasonic
• Battery Width: 2.305 Inches (58.54mm)
• Battery Length: 6.04 Inches (153.41mm)
• Battery Height: 0.760 inches (19.3mm)
• Chemistries: Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH)
• Click Here for Battery Handling Information
| Honeywell Battery for Motorola HT1000 Series:
|Our Price $44.50|
No: 61-1102 | Mfg: H7144-C
|Our Price $47.95|
No: 61-1105 | Mfg: H7144-M