Motorola Saber Series Batteries
All Honeywell Battery products will meet or exceed the original equipment's specs for form, fit and function.
All Honeywell rechargeable 2-way batteries are warranted for 12 months against any defects in manufacturing or workmanship. Nickel-Cadmium batteries are warranted to maintain 80% rated capacity for 12 months. Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries are warranted to maintain 80% rated capacity for 12 months. Lithium-Ion batteries are warranted to maintain 80% rated capacity for 12 months.
Honeywell Battery for Motorola Saber Series Radio - 2240 mAh: Li-Ion Tall
This is a direct replacement for the OEM NTN4593DR battery that is used in the Motorola Saber series radios. For Motorola Saber MX1000, MX2000, MX3000 radios.
Manufactured using the highest quality battery cells available in the industry today. Provides excellent discharge characteristics and longer cycle life.
• Battery Voltage: 7.5 volts (nominal)
• Cell Manufacturer: Panasonic
• Cell Type: P-200SCR
• Battery Width: 2.935 Inches (74.54mm)
• Battery Length: 4.04 Inches (102.61mm)
• Battery Height: 1.175 inches (29.85mm)
• Chemistries: Lithium Ion (Li Ion)
• Click Here for Battery Handling Information
Our Price $116.95 (Retail $125.00)
No: 61-1003 | Mfg: H8818-Li