Click on image for larger view
5.11's proprietary Taclite fabric has the same durability and performance as traditional ripstop, but is a breathable, lightweight blend of 65% polyester/35% cotton and stands up to all the abuse you can give it due to their exclusive InvisiGrid™ ripstop weave. Even better, they've added a Teflon® finish to Taclite, to ensure that your apparel will always look as good as it feels - regardless of the conditions or environment you may find yourself in. Not only is the uniform convenient, but the durable, economical wash and wear fabric is long-term fade resistant and comes out of the dryer ready to wear, saving hundreds of dry cleaning dollars per year.
TacLite Patrol Duty Uniform® Shirts by 5.11 are available in 4-oz. Taclite® risptop for hot and humid environments. The TacLite PDU Shirts are made from 65% poly/35% cotton and feature a Teflon® finish for stain and soil resistance. TacLite PDU shirts come with epaulettes, badge tab and a front zippered front. TacLite PDU shirts also include armpit vents, a mic-cord passs-through and adjustable cuffs.
5.11 TacLite PDU Class B S/S Shirts Fabric Features:
• 4-oz. Taclite® risptop 65% poly/35% cotton fabric
• Comfortable and breathable
• Wash-and-wear fabric
• Fade resistant and color consistent
• Great performance at a great price
• Treated with a Teflon® finish for stain and soil resistance
5.11 TacLite PDU Class B S/S Shirt Features:
• Bi-Swing Shoulders
• Pen Pockets on both left and right pockets
• Hidden Document Pocket behind Chest Pockets
• YKK Zipper Front
• Armpit Vents
• Mic Cord Pass Through on both side of shirt
5.11 TacLite PDU Class B S/S Shirt Sizing:
• Short 5'3" - 5' 71/2"
• Regular 5'8" - 6' 1/2"
• Tall 6'1" - 6'3"
• Click here PDU Size Guide
5.11 TacLite PDU Class B S/S Shirt Available Colors:
• Midnight Navy
Color Matched Pants