Click on image for larger view
The 5.11 PDU Class B Short Sleeve shirt is made with a polyester cotton blend for a professional appearance and comfort that incorporates Teflon for stain resistance. The body features sewn-in military creases on the front and back.
There are functional epaulets on each shoulder with reinforced box stitching at end and a button and button hole near the neck end. Bi-swing shoulder design allows for extra movement through the back shoulder and stitched eyelets on the underarm for ventilation. The shirt is made with two stitched pleat pockets at the chest area along with two welt openings along side seam for microphone cord access. The hem is a Fish Tail design. The pocket design has two chest pockets with stitched pleats and pencil pockets on each flap. The pocket has hook and loop flaps with a button applied for appearance only.
5.11 PDU Class B Fabric Features:
• Comfortable and breathable
• Wash-and-wear fabric
• Fade resistant and color consistent
• Great performance at a great price
• Treated with a Teflon® finish for stain and soil resistance
5.11 PDU Class B S/S Shirt Features:
• Bi-Swing Shoulders
• Pen Pockets on both left and right pockets
• Hidden Document Pocket behind Chest Pockets
• YKK Zipper Front
• Armpit Vents
• Mic Cord Pass Through on both side of shirt
5.11 PDU Class B S/S Shirt Sizing:
• Short 5'3" - 5' 71/2"
• Regular 5'8" - 6' 1/2"
• Tall 6'1" - 6'3"
• Click here PDU Size Guide
• Midnight Navy, Black & Silver Tan
Color Matched Pants