Maxpedition Thermite Versipack
The Maxpedition Thermite Versipack is a revolutionary multi-functional bag, designed either to be worn on the waist with a supporting leg strap or shoulder slung.
The Maxpedition Thermite Versipack has one main compartment equipped with a water-resistant storm collar which can be cinched closed and a zippered frontal compartment for PDA and other accessories. An integral sheath with adjustable lid on each side allows for immediate access to two important tools of choice, e.g. flashlight and extra mags.
Maxpedition has increased the elasticity and comfort of the removable leg strap and has upgraded the rear mesh cover to a 4-layer high-breathability sandwich material for cooler extended wear. All Thermite Versipacks are also now ambidextrous!
Maxpedition Thermite Versipack Product Features & Specs:
• Main: 8" x 5" x 3"
• Frontal: 6" x 4" x 1"
• Sides: 5" x 1.5" x 1"
• Belt: 1.5" Integral Waist Belt at 29" min., 80" max.
• Attach: Removal Leg Strap/Extender
• Colors: Black, Foliage Green, OD Green, Khaki, Digital Foliage Camo
Maxpedition Thermite Versipack Product Materials:
• 1000-Denier water & abrasion resistant ballistic nylon fabric
• DuPont TeflonŽ fabric protector
• YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
• UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
• Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
• High tensile strength nylon webbing
• High tensile strength composite nylon thread
• #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material
• Internal seams taped and finished
• Paracord zipper pulls
• Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-n-X" stitched
Our Price $53.09 (Retail $58.99)
No: 51-3400 | Mfg: 0401B